Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"I am for life," says Andrea Bocelli

"Because of my personal convictions as a devout Catholic, I am not only fighting against something, I am fighting for something - and I am for life." - Andrea Bocelli. Check out this link on Youtube to see how doctors tried to convince the blind singer's mother to abort him after she suffered an attack of appendicitis. Doctors said that the child would be born with a disability. “Maybe I am partisan, but I can say it was the right choice,” says Bocelli in the video. It's part of the Whole Life Initiative.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment about this post.

Rules for commenting

Posts and comments to The Busy Catholic must be marked by Christian charity and respect for the truth. They should be on topic and presume the good will of other contributors. Discussion should take place primarily from a faith perspective. We reserve the right to end discussion on any topic any time we feel the discussion is no longer productive.